- Crossing my fingers to win Susan at Transient Travel's fabulous Sex & The City NYC Tour giveaway. Click here to go enter! And bring me along if you win. We can go to a taping of the Wendy Williams Show after. And of course we'd be camping out at Rockefeller Plaza for 4 hours early next morning for the Today Show. This needs to happen now!
- trying to choose which fancy pants Restaurant to try out for Boston's Restaurant Week! Anyone have any suggestions?
- Speaking of Wendy Williams, you MUST dvr her talk show. It is such a treat, and she is the freshest new thing to hit my television since Snookie. I could listen to Wendy talk about Hot Topics and discussing with her audience random sometimes funny personal questions in Ask Wendy. You will LOVE IT!
- watching Season 1 of Breaking Bad on AMC. Yes, the same awesome people that brought us Mad Men. (one second time out to think about Don Draper) These days it feels like there are no new shows to get into-- but this show has somehow slipped by us the last couple years. If you are in the market for a new DVD series to get absolutely hooked on. There ya go.
- Excited for Jessica Simpson's new show: The Price of Beauty. It debuts on Vh1 tonite at 10pm! I know for those of you who've been long time readers, I have a Love/Hate relationship with Ms. Daisy Dukes. But in the end, I heart her and kinda obsess over many of the things she does. There, I said it....
Wow, 3 days of pouring rain in Boston, and you wonder why I blog about television so much :)