A few things I left the theatre with..
- Laugh out loud giggles
- Slight crush on Rob Corddry
- New appreciation for the Black Eyed Peas and SOME 80s music. This is a big step for me.
- Yearning for another movie as funny as the Hangover (btw- Hot Tub rates about a 6 out of 10 compared to Hangover)
- Wondering if we're going to look back at a movie about this decade and wonder- did we REALLY dress like that?
- Surprised that out of 1/2 hour of previews, not ONE movie looked remotely entertaining. And Nicholas Cage was in 2 of them.
- Knowing what I would name the title of this movie review post... and its in whisper form.